Senior 3D Visualiser
Our client, a luxury packaging design agency based in new swanky offices in Central London are looking for a Senior 3D Visualiser to hit the ground running and be an inspiring lead to other members of this highly talented team!
You will only work with prestige and premium brands, from startups to global icons, and it is essential you have a critical eye for detail and the ability to execute imagery to a very high standard. You will have a good understanding of 3D structural design, composition, lighting and materials, as well as a passion for bringing branded ideas to life.
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop your current skills and learn new design tools in order to broaden your capabilities and will be required to keep abreast of new developments and technologies within the 3D visualising arena.
The ability to work with Cinema 4D to craft visuals from rough scamps to high-end, photo realistic imagery is essential, as is the ability to post-retouch in Photoshop. As part of this role you will also be required to retouch imagery such as product shots and Key Visuals. Experience in animation would be a bonus.
Experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the industry working on packaging and pos
- Strong Cinema 4D skills with good working knowledge of modelling, texturing, lighting, UV editing and animation
- Ability to retouch to a very high standard, including the creation of 2D visuals in Photoshop
- Experience working with glass and liquids, especially with alcohol brands a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of 3rd party renderers such as Octane, Redshift or Coroner beneficial
- Understanding of photographic techniques including lighting and camera setups
- Ideally have a good knowledge of After Effects with a desire to develop this further
- Knowledge of a 3D CAD program such as Rhino 3D an advantage but not essential
- Ability to problem solve, blending 3D renders and photography seamlessly together when necessary to create convincing realistic imagery
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to work accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role is paying up to £50,000 depending on experience. To apply, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP to email@example.com