Senior Account Manager - Health & Beauty
Reporting the Account Director, you will be looking after a portfolio of luxury brands that require full-service management from design inception to delivery across gifts and packaging. The value of the portfolio is in the region of +£2 million and you will be required to foster and facilitate growth within the Luxury portfolio of brands.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ previous Sales/Key Account Management experience
- Strong track record in developing and supplying luxury packaging solutions including full Christmas gift wrap and coffrets.
- Has worked in the luxury brand sector and understands the importance of Brand integrity and meeting the customers standards
- Proven ability to use multi regional supplier base including the Far East, Turkey and European suppliers
- Project Management experience, driving briefs from development, through sampling to final delivery.
- A strong understanding of gifting development including and not limited to packaging, bags and accessories and licensed products.
- Proven ability to maintain and grow client relationships, working with key stake holders ay both junior and senior levels
- Demonstrate examples of delivering high value and volume projects within specified timelines
- Managed high value key accounts with a minimum value of £750K
- Success in securing and growing client spend simultaneously across multiple accounts
- Ability to travel within both the UK and Europe to meet with clients
- Organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Team player who works well within a team and can help nurture and grow the team
Apply for Senior Account Manager - Health & Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly