- Job Functions
Our client, a creative immersive agency are on the lookout for a Video Editor with bright story telling skills to join their team working within the post production team.
This agency have perfected this digital experience to enable seamless user journeys with two-way interactions by tapping into the advances in modern browser technology.
They focus on the complete control of the user journey and granular real-time data analytics that display all user interactions which are platform agnostic (desktop, mobile, tablet and VR headset) using multiple interchangeable assets in one place (video, images, audio and documentation).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with producers and directors to edit a huge variety of projects from branded content to high end corporate film.
- Working to company brand guidelines and briefs to create unique and stylistic motion graphics.
- Colour correcting, grading and audio mixing projects.
- Attending shoots on a DIT basis, to ensure safe and accurate collection of rushes.
- Editing on location for projects with a fast turnaround.
- Exporting and encoding footage for a variety of different platforms.
- Ensuring projects are correctly managed on the server and regular backups are carried out.
- Must have at least 3 years experience working as an Editor in the production industry and a track record of editing corporate and brand films.
- Highly proficient in Editing, Sound Mixing & Grading within Adobe Premiere CC
- Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, especially After Effects and Illustrator. A working knowledge Lightroom would also be useful.
- A good knowledge of various camera workflows, such as the Canon C Range, Black Magic, Arri, Red and DSLR.
- Knowledge of file formats, encoding and compression guidelines, suitable for various platforms.
- Knowledge in Da Vinci would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of NAS servers and strong IT skills an advantage
Apply for Video Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly