This small, independent and well-established brand and design agency are looking for a French-speaking Strategist to join their team in Central London. Working with a variety of clients across Europe the agency offers brand expertise on strategy, design, engagement and guardianship.
The agency work across a variety of sectors in both B2B and B2C including destination, retail, leisure and entertainment branding to sports, transport and business services.
- Monitoring and analysing existing data, market reports and trends, including generational research, e.g. Gen Z attitudes
- Carrying out desktop and online research including competitors and brand precedents
- Developing, managing and analysing research projects, both for clients and internal use
- Complete comprehensive audits of brands online and on-site
- Workshop facilitation
- Developing high-value brand strategy recommendations including definition of target customers, competitive positioning, brand values, benefits, essence and tone of voice
- Advising clients on their brand strategy, architecture and brand management
- Developing action plans for the delivery of brand recommendations
- Identifying or developing new tools to be adopted by the agency in the development of brand strategy
Please note that this role would have an aspect of account management, as you would be client facing, and someone who is happy to be active in new business is also key!
The ideal candidate:
- The agency work with a number of French clients, so someone who can speak fluent French is essential
- This role would suit a bright, ambitious team player with strong presentation and communication skills
- You will have experience working in brand strategy and client direction for a brand/design consultancy
This is a great opportunity to join a highly successful boutique agency with huge growth potential within the business. Get in touch: email@example.com