Lead UX Designer
1 day left
Role: Lead UX Designer
Location: East London
Specialism: luxury /retail/ sports / ecommerce
Salary: £80K (some flex)
We're looking for a Lead UX Designer who is now ready to take a more strategic role in the overall output and direction of the agency, who will lead and grow a team and who thrives on partnering C-suite clients (alongside a very talented Senior Visual team) on identifying and solving clients pain points with strategic creative solutions.
The agency have the backing of a larger network, helping them to grow and succeed. They are in the process of diversifying and delving further into Experience Design and adding an even more strategic approach to their offering.
What we need:
- 6+ years UX experience
- Experience designing digital experiences and mobile first websites
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work across U.S. time zones
- Knowledge of wireframing tools (Axure; Sketch)
- Ability to confidently present work both internally and to clients
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- A solid grasp of user-centred design, usability and accessibility concerns
- Knowledge of split testing and comparing results
- Academic background in UX, User-centred Design, Information Science, Interaction Design, HCDE or related field
- Digital agency experience
- Experience working with ecommerce brands
- Strong organizational abilities
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and positive attitude
To find out more about this opportunity get in touch with email@example.com with your case studies and CV.
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Apply for Lead UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly