User Interface Designer : Digital Agency
We are looking for a talented User Interface Designer for a digital agency based in West London.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate, conceptual digital designer to design, build and optimise e-commerce websites for a range of fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands within a user centric, innovative digital agency with a great working environment.
The role in a nutshell:
- Help prepare for, and participate in, client-facing Creative Workshops through the research and discovery phase of projects.
- Collaborate on full website design projects across multiple clients from initial design concepts through to final page designs.
- Create and iterate on your designs through sketches, wireframes, mood boards, style tiles, design concepts, responsive page designs, and prototypes.
- Challenge the status quo, and deliver intuitive creative solutions to complex problems.
- Be adept at gathering and applying insights from research and analytics to drive design decisions.
- Relish the opportunity to effectively communicate your designs both internally and in client-facing presentations, talking confidently and passionately about your work.
- Prepare your designs for developer hand-off, and collaborate with the development team to deliver best-in-class e-commerce sites.
- Constantly review and critique your own work to deliver continual improvements.
- Rapid prototype new design and interface ideas.
It's important to get the culture fit right here, they're looking for a down to earth, communicative, super friendly human from a digital agency background who will bring ideas to the table.
To hear more about this exciting opportunity contact email@example.com today!
NOTE: Must have the right to work in the UK