Head of Marketing
- To manage marketing and communication activity across practice with support from marketing managers.
- Prepare and manage practice-wide marketing and communication strategy.
- Line management responsibilities for marketing and bid team across locations.
- Effectively manage external PR agency relationship.
- Work with leadership team to identify key messages for external communication.
- Manage updates on the website and social media channels in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Assist as required with architectural bids in collaboration with wider team.
- Research, identify and produce/monitor award opportunities for the practice.
- Provide creative drive to group management teams regarding sector and group marketing plans.
- Co-ordination of marketing, communication and graphics meetings.
- Support new business development.
- Manage marketing budgets liaising with senior leadership team.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record in a similar role within architecture or design.
- Experience of line-managing a small team within marketing department.
- Confidence to communicate at all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to work to deadlines and across projects within a busy practice.
- Share knowledge and expertise with creativity and passion.