Midweight to Senior Hospitality Designer - Contract (Hong Kong)
A highly recognised hospitality design practice, with global offices is now on a look out for passionate and driven Interior Designers to work remotely for their Hong Kong office. This is an excellent opportunity to join an award-winning team, working on innovative and exciting hospitality projects in either on the FF&E team or the Interior Design team.
This is a remote contract and would suite a career contractor who is set-up to work out of studio with their own workstation and the required software licences.
- Work closely alongside the HK project team with development of FF&E concepts
- Create mood and material boards for client presentations
- Produce specification package for direction of visualisation
- Knowledge of and ability to undertake on-going research of furniture, products, finishes and materials
- Establish and maintain excellent client and supplier relationships
- Coordinate and oversee FF&E procurement, delivery and installation of all FF&E item in conjunction with HK office.
- Work to tight deadlines on multiple tasks.
- Introduce new ways of working, above and beyond the brief
Interior Design Team:
- Assist HK project team with design taking projects from concepts, detailed concept/development, tender and technical design package
- Ability of putting together client presentations, illustrate ideas and concepts through sketches, 3D visualisation
- Produce tender and construction packages including architectural (plans and elevations), joinery and furniture drawings
Skills & Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Exceptional AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Suite skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Work independently organising daily duties, managing deadlines set up meetings and report back to directors regularly throughout any project
Apply now with your CV and sample portfolio for this rare opportunity to work to collaborate with a leading practice overseas and add highly publicised projects to your portfolio.