Midweight to Senior Hospitality Designer - Contract
A leading, global and luxury interior design company is looking for middleweight and senior designers to work on sophisticated Hotel projects around the world. The ability to deliver innovative design concepts, drawings, design presentations, sketches and CAD packs are very important. Experience working on projects from concept to completion is also necessary as you will work on all aspects of design and be given responsibility to sometimes work solely on projects.
This is an initial 3-month contract with potential to extend or be made permanent.
- Work from concept to documentation stage.
- Develop creative and high-end design concepts for luxury hotel suites, restaurants and public spaces.
- Lead and mentor a small team of designers.
- Produce detailed technical documentation for plans, elevations and joinery.
- Prepare client presentations.
- Review FF&E and sign-off.
- Have weekly progress meetings with director.
- Adhere to project timescales.
Skills and Experience
- A degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Exceptional AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and SketchUp skills
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent conceptual abilities
- Proven experience in hotel, restaurants and or high-end residential sector - experience in a comparable practice is advantageous.
- Able to work at pace, taking key directions from the team leader to work independently.
Apply now for the opportunity to add notable projects to your portfolio. Applications without a sample portfolio will not be considered. Looking to fire immediately.