Head of Architecture
My client is a leading residential construction company who are looking for an ambitious and driven architect to join their team in London on a full-time permanent basis, to design and deliver a range of beautiful high-end residential projects.
This is a new role in the business as they have historically always used freelancers or outsourced their architectural work. Your role would be initially working independently on the architectural workload, and then eventually growing, leading and mentoring a team.
This role is exciting and unique because they want the successful architect to see this as though it's their own venture within an established enterprise, making it perfect for anyone who has ever thought about setting up on their own but worried about risk. You will benefit from their consistent workload, established brand and client base.
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Capable of winning pitches, client-confident
- Project experience within the high-end residential sector
- Can take projects from inception through to completion and add value at all stages
- Have at least 5 years' post Part III experience
- Can work independently as well as lead teams and mentor juniors
If you're an experienced architect with these qualities who's looking for a challenge, don't miss out and apply by sending your up to date CV and a high-end residential focused portfolio to Katie Jones at Adrem Group. Suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.