A top AJ100 practice known for large-scale residential and commercial design are looking for a passionate graphics designer to head up their south London office. If you want to make your mark within a company and grow a team, please apply now.
- Supervise and lead the graphic output.
- Work under a head of marketing and alongside the marketing team including a communications assistant and colleagues across the Company.
- Become the point of contact for graphics and publications.
- Ensure that new techniques, processes and technologies are used to provide high standards of design.
- Undertake project/pitch-specific research whilst using market knowledge to develop new creative campaigns.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for design, architecture and the built environment.
- Confident with client interface.
- Master’s degree preferable but not essential.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe suite.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise accordingly.
- Have expert working knowledge on a range of graphics/dtp packages (including InDesign, illustrator, photoshop, etc.)