Midweight Digital Designer
My client - a corporate branding agency based in buzzing Central London are looking for a midweight digital designer OR an experienced Junior digital designer who is ready to take the next step into a midweight position. You will be integral to helping the design team deliver exceptional creative, across a diverse and exciting client base. On key accounts you will be hands-on, providing the highest quality digital design and creative across multiple platforms including brand, corporate reporting and engagement.
Not only is our client's corporate proposition stronger than ever, but their brand & engagement offer is also flourishing. No one else in the field works with such a variety of clients across such a breadth of digital services.
The agency is all about empowering people so they can take true ownership of their accounts and projects. In their own words ''we very much go by the ethos of support and guide, not babysit. One of our pledges is "give youth a chance' and we relish the chance to help young designers develop their skills and broaden their horizons'' They also place incredible importance on the health and wellbeing of their employees, which includes a healthy work-life balance.
- You have three or more years' experience of designing for the web, design libraries and content management systems with broad knowledge of UX principles and techniques and you can show us a portfolio that demonstrates this.
- You're comfortable working to deadlines in a busy studio
- Have experience with all the relevant design software - we use Sketch, InVision,
Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as our principle applications.
- Experience in basic animation with applications such as After Effects and Principle is
- Experience in creating digital content, assets, infographics and animations as well as
staying abreast of emerging technologies like augmented reality which you can utilise
to create engaging experiences.
- High attention to detail regarding layout, typography, iconography, and vertical flows
ensuring quality in all aspects of projects through to delivery.
- Be passionate about all things general design, digital design and innovation.
Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING;
- Working closely with project and account managers to question get under the skin of
clients' needs and understand key requirements to deliver the best solutions.
- Working with designers, designer directors and creative directors to produce beautiful
web experiences for some of the world's biggest brands.
- Producing wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity designs using a range of
applications to communicate your ideas to colleagues and clients effectively.
Salary is paying between £25,000-£32,000 depending on experience.
Please send CV + portfolio ASAP to email@example.com