Senior UX Designer
Leading London based charity are hiring a Senior UX Designer.
A new role to the business, the design lead will work across digital and print, championing user-centred design to ensure our customers have the best possible experience when interacting with their brand, services and products.
Working with and reporting to the Head of User Experience, you’ll be interpreting customer needs, presenting design concepts, journey maps wireframes, prototypes and visual designs to ensure the charity continues to develop in to the future, but also optimises the here and now.
You’ll be working as part of a User Experience team which will consist of content and product leads, content specialists, designers, illustrators, and a developer in order to deliver impactful experiences for all users. You will also work closely with their Brand team to help deliver their new brand and to create meaningful connections. You will also support the activities of colleagues across other functions such as fundraising, campaigns and services who require our design expertise.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years’ experience in print, design and UX/UI roles
- You adopt a user-centred approach to design
- You’ll have a creative energy that will bring our new brand, products and services to life
- You’ll use your initiative to identify opportunities and solve problems
- You’ll be familiar with agile working practices
- You’ll have the ability to manage complex roadmaps and work with senior stakeholders
- You’ll have the desire to continually learn and disrupt the status quo and the confidence and maturity to experiment with new methods and tools
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team within a Charity that is going through a re-brand and to lead UX projects.