Senior Designer - Workplace
Two senior design positions have arisen in a design-led, global multi-disciplinary agency based in south-west London. This studio is passionate about great ideas and designing compelling projects to deliver unique experiences. The ideal candidates will have experience delivering projects using Vectorworks, great organisational skills and loads of initiative. You will be assisting with delivering stages 2-3 of a creative and collaborative workplace. The contracts are set to commence at the end of October for 10 weeks, so early application is encouraged.
- Responsible for preparing detailed design packages and schedules - Stage 2 and 3.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing delivery of design and production information accordingly.
Skills and Experience
- BA in Interior Architecture or Part 2, RIBA/ARB Part 3.
- Proven experience at architectural interior design practice working within workplace or hospitality design.
- Exceptional technical skills and detailing abilities in interiors.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UK suppliers and BS Standards and building regulations
- High proficiency in Vectorworks and SketchUp.
- Able to work under own initiative or as part of a team with a positive attitude, ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written, good interpersonal skills and able to work at all levels with colleagues and clients.
To be considered for this exceptional opportunity, send your CV and samples of your portfolio today.