Digital Designer & Producer - Global Publishing Brand- £28,000 - £32,000
Digital Designer & Producer - The Company
A world renowned publishing brand that owns and operates some of the UK's biggest fashion and lifestyle magazines is looking for a talented Digital Designer to join their team! They operate like an agency and are responsible for all the digital content for the magazines across their ongoing campaigns and brand strategies.
Digital Designer & Producer - Your role
Reporting into the Head of Project Management, the Designer & Producer will work with project managers, editorial and brand art teams, and the marketing department, to create on-brand assets and creative, such as Ad units, rich media ad units, emails, bespoke web builds, event artwork and video graphics.
Digital Designer & Producer - Your Responsibilities
* Designing campaign traffic drivers and ad units
* Creating mock-ups and pitch material to assist in winning briefs
* Assist in ideation process and lend creative expertise when required by the wider branded content department
* Where required attend pitch meetings and campaign briefings
* Learn and maintain our individual brand guidelines, ensuring that all work that leaves the building maintains the tone, style and quality of our brands
* Create social assets, including bespoke ad units from the social platforms our brands use
* Design and build emails
* Keep abreast of the latest digital trends in order to inform your work, including technical standards and requirements
* Where relevant, be the arbiter for campaign aesthetic
* Design and build bespoke web-builds
* Work with client brand guidelines.
Digital Designer & Producer - Your Skills
* Experience as a digital designer, ideally working in-house or within publishing
* A strong portfolio demonstrating prior experience of having designed the types of creative listed above
* Knowledge of responsive design (including mobile)
* Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
* Experience of building emails within an email client such as Adestra (Desirable)
* Experience of building rich media ad units, systems such as Celtra (Desirable)
* Experience of building web builds in bespoke systems such as Ceros (Desirable)
* Familiarity with HTML
* Knowledge of modern web standards, including usability, accessibility and browser compatibility
* A passion for design and an eagerness to stay on top of emerging trends and tools
In return, you'll have the opportunity to create content for some of the UK's most exciting and recognised fashion magazines and work as part of a market leading team of designers. You'll be working across a broad range of digital media and will have the ability to diversify your skill-set across some really exciting projects. You will also receive a competitive salary and a whole host of exciting benefits.
If this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
We have a range of Design and Development roles on at the moment from £20,000 - £130,000
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "HARRY MAGUIRE". To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: email@example.com