Mid- Weight Graphic Designer
Forward Associates are looking for an innovative creative graphic designer to join our team. Supporting with the creation of high impact graphics and proposal images that contribute towards producing a winning proposal.
The graphic designer will work as an integral part of the team on bid/proposal documents to ensure all client facing documentation/media is of the highest quality.
Ideally, we would like the candidate to have had previous experience working in the leisure and hospitality industry.
About Forward Associates and Nick Leith-Smith Architecture + Design
Forward Associates and Nick Leith-Smith Architecture + Design create a diverse range of carefully considered spaces that range from small boutique luxury retail, through to large scale hospitality venues.
Forward Associates is the UK’s leading venue strategy and activation agency that delivers end-to-end solutions across small to large scale venues and urban locations.
Our project topologies range from standalone restaurants, to members clubs, hotels, world class arenas and sports stadia. Our hospitality clients include the O2 Arena, Tottenham Hotspur, Wimbledon Championships, Somerset House, Porto FC and Liberty London, to name but a few.
Nick Leith-Smith Architecture + Design is a highly creative professional studio, with award-winning bespoke projects located in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Our work plans an exciting array of high-profile work in luxury retail, hospitality and residential, with clients including Manolo Blahnik, Malone Souliers and Harvey Nichols, as well as South Kensington Estates, Grosvenor and the Design Museum.
• To create and manage a range of document and presentation templates both print and digital
• Develop proposal graphics that have impact and are easy to interpret
• Ability to take information from various sources and it in a compelling(coherent) documents
• Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment without compromising artistic creativity
• Expert Knowledge of InDesign and proficient in the rest of the creative suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Great planning and organisational skills
• Great foundation in creating infographics/data visualisation and illustrations
• Collaborate with team members to cultivate a solid body of work
• Excellent at managing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
• Any website/ux skill a bonus
• Ability to work independently