I am recruiting for an In-House Copywriter for a well established people management business, who work within the public, private and education sectors. You will be working as part of a creative and digital team and writing long and short creative copy for a range of projects including creative campaigns, client workshops, pitches, presentations and marketing collateral for the organisation.
You must have a minimum of 2 years professional experience and have a portfolio demonstrating your conceptual copywriting skills across print, digital and social platforms. You must be confident, proactive and be comfortable client facing and taking creative briefs.
You'll be writing long and short copy and adopting different tones of voice from witty tweets and online listings, to integrated campaigns and brand guidelines. Working closely with Art Directors, Designers and the Lead Copywriter you will be working on a mix of projects. Concepting will account for approx. 40% of the position. Other responsibilities include:
- Working with the lead copywriter in delivering briefs within the studio
- Following brand guidelines and using different tones of voice across print, digital and social projects
- Working with design, account and marketing teams to ensure brand TOV consistency
- Brainstorming creative campaigns across print, OOH advertising, graduate events, digital, social etc.
- Taking a consultative role alongside account managers - client facing, taking briefs, preparing brainstorming sessions and workshops
Only successful candidates will be contacted