Senior Design Strategist
An award-winning practice are looking for a design strategist to join their specialist team. The successful candidate will have a great work ethic and the ability to inspire world class designers whilst adding to the design and innovation process.
- Plan and implement research methodologies to create a tangible design and innovation strategy
- Find new and effective ways to approach all projects
- Analyse findings to compel them into presentations for design teams and clients
- Understand how insights are applied to underpin creative brand or product propositions to improve quality of ideas and designs
- Evaluate creative work and build a case to support development and direction
- Actively keep up with trends and contemporary culture
- Help to build the companies reputation by generating content for social media.
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Ability to work with passion
- Ability to understand trends and cultures and implement them into the business
- Have a natural eye for beauty and a way with words
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in creative propositions, scenario building, consumer research and range and brand architecture
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Design Strategist role, then please get in contact with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you attach both your CV and Portfolio when applying to this job.