Our client, an award -winning retailer based in south London, are seeking a senior designer with strong mail order catalogue experience to join their team.
This is a pivotal role within the business and a rare opportunity to join this aspirational brand. Tasked with designing strong and effective print media communications [primarily mail order catalogues ] with occasional design work for the web and email, you’ll work as an essential part of the creative team, producing designs and layouts for catalogues, look books, occasional emails, website creative and photography concepts.
Whilst the focus of this role is on the design of the brands catalogues experience in art direction is also highly desirable. There will be the opportunity to produce product and lifestyle imagery to be used throughout this brands marketing materials, from catalogues, to email, website and PR. You’ll work closely with the marketing team to plan shoots ensuring all photography is on brand and exceeding creative expectations, pushing forwards levels of creativity within the business.
We are looking for a top notch graphic designer with experience working for retail or fashion brands. You’ll have a stunning portfolio and enthusiastic, positive, approach. With an exceptional creative eye you’ll be able to demonstrate the highest possible design standards, driving creative change to bring a freshness to all communications. You’ll manage all projects from concept to completion, ensuring consistency of design across all channels.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive mail order graphic design skills, creative flair and ideally a little online creative experience for email and websites.
- A passion for retail design and the ability to work quickly and accurately, juggling multiple projects under pressure.
- Press pass experience.
- Art direction experience, with proven experience planning and managing large photography shoots for a high quality retail brand.
- Experience working with photographers, stylists, models and creative studios.
- A thorough and detailed understanding of pre press and print production.
- Excellent technical skills in In-Design, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Experience working inhouse for a retail or fashion brand or for a creative agency on a retail or fashion account.