This opportunity is for an enthusiastic and experienced Kitchen Designer to join an exciting and ambitious kitchen business in their London showroom. The company offers fantastic in-house training, essential to building a successful career with them, as well as a highly attractive commission structure and the opportunity to thrive and develop further.
Based at their large and inspirational showroom you will be responsible for the end-to-end customer experience from initial design concepts, through to completion of sale, for a variety of clients. Opportunities will be provided via quality leads, underpinned by significant and on-going investment in marketing activity.
Experience and skills needed for the Kitchen Designer:
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- Experience in coordinating the customer journey from concept to sale
- Ability to liaise with consumers, trade and commercial clients on a daily basis
- A sales background in kitchens, or similar within the interior design / KBB industry
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-motivated and a team player