Architectural Designer - Revit OR Rhino - Leading Design Studio
An award-winning studio with a stunning portfolio of iconic projects is urgently looking for talented designers to join their ranks on a short term contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for junior and mid-level designers who are passionate about Aviation/Transport projects to make their mark on an international flagship project!
- A degree in Architecture
- Advanced Rhino skills and advanced presentation skills (for the Part 1 Assistant / Junior Designer role)
- Advanced Revit skills and proven track record in collaborating across the competition and concept design stages (for the Part II /Mid-level Designer role)
- AVAILABILITY TO INTERVIEW AND START IMMEDIATELY
- Immediate start - interviews are taking place NOW
- 1-3 months+, depending on experience/level
- Hourly rates will depend on level and software ability
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.