Project Manager - Design and Build Co
A close-knit design and build company based in South West London is seeking a dedicated and style-focused candidate with a logistics-focused mindset to join their team as an Account / Procurement Manager. The company specialises in designing and installing kitchens/bathrooms/finishes to residential and commercial properties. Your main responsibilities within the role will be procurement, project management, design consulting and account management.
- Manage projects from initial stages all the way through to installation, heading up timelines, budgets, logistics, delegation, etc.
- Main point of contact for clients, subcontractors, suppliers, etc. for all project queries
- Manage relationships with suppliers, negotiating and securing best rates/pricing for products and services
- Source samples and design options for clients, acting as a consultant on design decisions
- Manage product/sample catalogue ensuring products are ready to show clients at any time
- Previous experience in a project management/procurement role within a design/interiors/furniture company
- Extremely organised with the ability to multitask, juggling multiple projects at once
- Skilled negotiator with a personal approach to relationship management
- Style-focused, understanding design and trends for finishes
- Passion for design with a numbers-focused mind