Who is Fraktal
We are an award winning agency based in London, specialising in the entertainment industry and providing creative services for some of the world’s most recognisable companies including, Nickelodeon, NBC Universal, Hasbro, Mattel, Sony Pictures, Bandai Namco. We help support and shape brands such as, Fast and Furious, Hot Wheels, Outlander, Jurassic World, Paw Patrol, Teenage Mutant Turtles and many more.
We are looking for a talented senior creative to take over the role of one of our designers while she is on maternity leave. The position will be available from the first week of December until the end of August with a possibility of continuing indefinitely. The successful applicant will display a proven ability and understanding of composition, colours and typography and a flair for creating exciting and playful designs. The successful applicant will be responsible for generating ideas independently on a variety of disciplines and bringing their creative vision to the team with a hard-working and positive can do, attitude.
- Killer portfolio
- Highly skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Organised and be able to manage and creatively lead projects from brief to delivery.
- Excellent compositional skills with a firm grasp on typography and colour theory.
- Demonstrate initiative and creative problem solving while bringing new ideas and concepts to the table.
- Ability to work in various styles and trends.
- Knowledge of print production.
- Experience of liaising with clients.
- 5+ years of studio experience.
Desirable but not essential
- llustration skills, 3D skills, animation, etc.
- Experience of creative design in the licensing industry.
- Experience in Fashion.
- Send a PDF of your portfolio, a short cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also very interested in seeing self initiated projects and personal work which you are passionate about.
- If your portfolio is selected, you will be invited for an interview, after which, you will be asked to complete a test piece to be submitted one week from the date of the interview.
We look forward to hearing from you and wish you luck!