Creative Account Manager
This international design agency, who have a home here in London are looking for a Creative Account Manager to join the team. In this position, you'll work hands on to deliver projects spanning tool kits, retail communications, integrated campaigns and branding, for clients across the luxury, FMCG and drinks sector. As Creative Account Manager, you'll take ownership of each project from start to finish, adding value and building relationships along the way!
- You'll work to deliver briefs internally across creative and strategy teams, as well as briefing external suppliers and communicating with clients of all levels
- As AM, you'll be incredibly organised with a strong understanding of the creative process and ideally, any experience across design and technical drawings will be highly advantageous!
- You'll know how to strengthen client relationships whilst managing expectations throughout the design lifecycle, able to advise on concepts and costs, whilst also championing the design teams efforts and identifying room for opportunity!
- You will be a strong gatekeeper internally, managing budgets and timeframes, whilst managing all project related documentation
- Whilst there are aspects of project management to the role, you'll also be very strategic in your approach to work and know how to truly sink your teeth in and understand a clients objective; knowing what skill sets to pull in at what stage of a project to best optimise the efficiency of the team
- As you'll be hybrid across client services and project management, you'll be a true team player and someone who loves working in collaboration with their peers!
If you are an experienced Creative Account Manager with prior agency experience, looking to join a leading global design agency, then be sure to pop your CV over to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!