Design Director/Senior Graphic Designers
We are hunting for creative explorers ready to solve corporate branding challenges with their strategic expertise.
The perfect senior graphic designers and design directors for this role will be preconditioned to deal with brand architecture and strategic positioning in the market. You will help run a team of graphic designers that are at the pinnacle of the design industry whilst working with monumental clients; among them are illustrious finance corporations and distinguished travel companies.
What are we looking for?
- At least 5-7 years maturity in the industry with finesse in Corporate Branding.
- Immense skills in conceptualising client's desires for their brand's identity.
- Understanding and awareness on aesthetics and culture while creating local and global brands.
- Can communicate findings and recommendations in a clear and compelling manner in written, oral and presentation forms.
- A contemporary and captivating portfolio including engaging final products, pages explaining concept and evidence of creative thought process.
- An enthusiastic individual who will participate in company culture and social outings.
- A diligent person that always produces enticing work to an incredibly adept standard while also hitting deadlines.
- Someone who is always grinding to perfection within design.
Our award-winning client has offices all over the globe giving you the best chance to travel while also belonging to an incredible family. They offer a premium pension scheme, rewarding bonuses when applicable, flexible working opportunities, plenty of holiday and an alluring social scene.
If you feel like you would be the perfect candidate absorbing the company culture and designing impeccable work, then please email an up to date CV and Portfolio to email@example.com