An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Landscape Architect to join an Award winning Architecture practice based in Oxfordshire.
You'll be joining an award winning Architecture practice working on an incredible portfolio of stunning international projects. This is a great opportunity for Architects seeking exposure working on a variety of projects from large- Scale master planning, residential mixed-use and retail. I'm looking to speak to Architects with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for Landscape design.
- Work on a variety of international projects allowing you to develop your own personal portfolio
- Working alongside a creative team who are passionate about landscape Architecture and Design
- The opportunity for internal transfers
- Experience using Revit, although not a necessity will stand you in great stead for this position.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Creative Suite package, and Microsoft office.
- Strong graphic and design skills
- Keen interest in the current issues affecting landscapes
If you're interested in hearing more regarding this position then please be sure to apply and submit both your CV and Portfolio.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.