Furniture Space Planner / Designer
This British consultancy specialises in understanding how clients use their workplace. They have amassed extensive knowledge of how to make the modern workplace work and of manufacturers, office furniture and products.
They are currently seeking a new junior member of their design team. The Furniture Space Planner and Designer will be producing space plans of the workplace and furniture layouts, detailed drawings, elevations and 3D visuals. They will also be specifying furniture and accessories and be involved in presentations.
Experienced and skills required for the role of Furniture Space Planner and Designer:
- AutoCAD is a necessity and 3D Studio / SketchUp an advantage
- Mathematical and analytical skills
- Spatial awareness and able to draw layouts accurately
- A knowledge of office furniture would be an advantage
- Practical and technically minded
- Good communication skills and able to convey ideas and designs clearly