Senior Account Director
The Fix Creative is looking for a Senior Account Director Company to join an award winning full service agency that specialises in AI and helps there clients achieve their business objectives, from brand/product launches, learning and development, to lead generation.
They are a leader in experiential AI, artificial intelligence, humanoid robots and virtual/mixed/augmented reality, steering clients through transformative times.
The Senior Account Director role will take the lead in overseeing multiple client accounts and manage and coach the team to ensure the best service for the overall client account.
As a strategic thinker, you will deliver effective digital strategies and focus on growing the existing accounts as well as landing new business.
- With exceptional people-management skills, first-rate knowledge of industry trends and client brand guidelines, and excellent attention to detail, you will be required not only to provide exceptional tactical and day -to-day account support, but also to strategically and proactively develop and grow the account, extending opportunities with new clients and across new geographical boundaries.
- You will be expected to provide strategic counsel whilst having a good understanding of your clients’ business and pain points, you will contribute fresh perspectives and new ideas, challenge thinking and provide high-value guidance as well as help clients understand how my clients offering can be used to meet and exceed their business goals.
There is a significant focus on integrated communications, creative strategy, technology and design. Having strong commercial skills, you’ll demonstrate exceptional levels of success across your client portfolio, and in new- business pitches.
You will need to identify business opportunities and solutions on a regular basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Account Director
• Act as, and be seen as, a respected and trusted strategic adviser to clients
- Demonstrate a track record of developing, delivering and winning sound strategic ideas, proposals and pitches to large global brands
• Work with clients on the long-term strategic direction Create and maintain, based on industry trends, an annual account plan / roadmap and regularly presenting to the Client Director
• Ensure regular client communications to drive new business and proactively share your thinking with the Client Director
• Show a solid understanding of, and passion for, technology and marketing content – with sophisticated knowledge of latest tools and techniques and an ability to discuss them in simple terms
• Be able to think on your feet and provide business and strategic insight and guidance on the fly
• Work closely with functions across each of my clients key areas of competence, and take responsibility for the preparation of appropriate client responses
• Ensure collaboration among all departments and foster great teamwork Take total responsibility for ensuring all output is aligned to client guidelines
In conjunction with your account handling team, ensure that client plans are effectively implemented within agreed deadlines and budgets
• Establish a proactive approach to all aspects of client services and business development Ensure commercial agreements are always up-to-date and complete Be accountable for client satisfaction, quality of service, and making sure that all the work we do is delivered on time, to budget, and with integrity.
• Maximise the profitability of accounts controlled, particularly by managing resource time and tightly controlling costs
• Mange fully your accounts requirements for formal Annual or Quarterly reviews. Manage the agenda, reporting, fiscal analysis and share presentations with CEO / COO prior to final presentation
• Oversee the structure of the account team, ensuring that it achieves optimum effectiveness by ensuring heads are fully utilised
• Consistently deliver to revenue growth goals established in conjunction with the SMT Accurately forecast contributions and evaluate revenue progress by project on a monthly and quarterly basis Ensure all invoices, job reporting, and accounting requests are produced correctly, in a timely fashion as and when requested internally
• Make sure clients are updated, in writing, of all committed costs to ensure that all projects are executed within agreed budget guidelines
• Ensure team members are motivated, busy and effective; mentor them and ensure they have a clearly defined development plan
• As Senior Account Director, you must act by example when representing my client - You should also ensure your teams understand our values and that they endeavour to live and breathe them This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and is subject to review on a regular basis.
• At least 2-3 years of relevant experience as an Account Director, or already be working as a Senior Account Director
• Evidence of clear progression within account management/client services roles (i.e. from account executive level upwards)
• Solid experience in B2C or B2B Ability to identify and attain new business opportunities Strong understanding of client brand guidelines and keeping abreast of relevant developments Experience of monitoring and reporting client profitability, along with revenue forecast planning
- Demonstrable evidence of growing existing accounts and landing new business
- A credible leader and effective team manager with a solid history of managing and mentoring others to success
- Strategic thinker with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent relationship-building skills with the ability to gain the respect of clients and appreciate their demands
- Established understanding of digital technologies
- Excellent presentation skills, both oral and written, to clients and colleagues at all levels
- Basic understanding of natural language processing, deep learning, and other AI disciplines is a bonus