This company designs bespoke luxury items for the hotel and hospitality marketplace worldwide. Their specialism is in the design and production of products made in a variety of materials ranging from wood, stone, leather, glass, metal, resin and melamine.
Based in NW London, they design and produce all their own products and this role would suite a creative individual with a flair for product design and a passion for luxury. You will be able to design products and see them in operation around the world working alongside a group of talented designers.
The Junior Product Designer's role will involve:
- Developing bespoke products supported by detailed drawings
- 3D renders using Rhino and visual presentations
- Tracking of product quality control
- Assisting with writing email marketing campaigns
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
Experience and Skills for the Junior Product Designer role:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in industry
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Proficiency with Rhino (essential), KeyShot, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- An interest in graphics and typography
- Good communication skills and self-confidence
- Confident in multi-tasking
- Possessing a positive attitude
Starting salary for the Junior Product Designer (depending on experience and skill set) is in the range of £22k to £26k with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, free lunches and pension. They also have parking available although a car is not essential to the role.