Digital & Creative Designer
Digital & Creative Designer
Our client is a leading Contract Furniture specialist with over two decades working with leading design and hospitality professionals, they have an instinctive understanding and enviable reputation of producing quality contract furniture.
Based in Watford with extensive manufacturing services, they specialise in high quality upholstery and bespoke furniture for prestigious projects, luxury hotels and commercial schemes. Their hands-on team provide efficient delivery and management of all projects from start to finish.
They proudly boast a number of leading names and projects completed both Internationally and within the UK.
Their attention to detail, ingenuity and experience is what sets them apart, and they get genuinely excited about bringing a client’s concept to life – their philosophy is to combine expertise and knowledge with fresh ideas, constantly exceeding our clients’ expectations.
About the MW Designer Role...
We are at an exciting stage of growth and have an opportunity for a driven and dynamic mid-weight designer to join our friendly team. This a key position for someone looking to grow and develop this area of the business.
Our ideal candidate will need to be a highly conceptual and versatile person, who absorbs and is inspired by our market sectors and of course design.
The ideal MW Designer will be...
- You’ll be a hands-on team player, managing the day to day design delivery, highly organized with a can-do attitude.
- Confident with great interpersonal skills and an ability to manage your own workload.
- Conducting market research, evaluate trends, brands and creative movements, you will be experimental and versatile in delivering new ideas.
- Have all the core design skills and tools, including layout, composition and attention to detail.
- Have a love of digital and trying out new types of technology, contributing opinions, ideas and design knowledge to every project.
- Someone who turns conventional thinking upside down and inside out.
Day to day, you’ll report to the Managing Director and will be working on a mix of projects, including:
- Online Digital and design.
- Web Banners and moving image.
- Promotional material.
- Social media and paid advertising content.
- Design and email campaigns.
- Landing pages.
- Product Management online.
- Plus more!
Key Essentials of the MW Designer...
- Experience using Wordpress and Magento
- Competence in Adobe Creative Suite especially
- Photoshop, Illustrator
- Great knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Understanding of design and layout principles
- Natural creative flair
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong communicator with good written and spoken English
- Excellent time management skills & multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge/competency in MS Office especially Excel
- Must be a completer finisher