Are you an experienced BIM manager looking to make a big impact with a global design practice? A global leader in the commercial workplace space amongst other sectors is looking for a REVIT expert to help role out the software and manage protocol. I'm looking to speak with a REVIT/BIM expert that has a proven track record of mentoring and rolling out strong Revit competency within an architectural & design office. Whilst improving standards and building BIM standards, you'll be monitoring the BIM models for compliance along with tracking workflow. This is a fantastic opportunity and challenge for someone to join a midsize practice that are well known for their projects across EMEA and help develop a growing business' BIM efficiency's and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Ability to assess staff's ability on using Revit and put in place a method to improve both knowledge and effective use.
- Managing the team's upskilling training and targeting any weak areas for improvements.
- Experience setting up Revit families for interior packages.
- Building and managing workflows that allow swift access to projects for drawing revisions.
- Experience working with external consultants and approaches on clash detection.
- Exploring wider use of the software i.e VR, scheduling and statistical information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.