Graphic Designer – Badshot Lea Group Office - Full time - Monday-Friday
Squire’s is an expanding family owned group of 16 garden centres located in the West London/Surrey area.
Your primary responsibility will be to manage the creative, production and delivery of POS to the garden centres and Café Bars.
There is a high level of artworking in both roles but a chance to be creative too! Approximately 75% of this role is dedicated to print design and production of signage, POS, advertisements, leaflets and magazines for the group.
If you are an enthusiastic, well organised team player who enjoys working at a fast pace and able to meet tight deadlines, then you will excel!
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage the production of material for the group from creative brief to final print and delivery
- Design and artwork a range of material within brand guidelines
- Manage the communication of in store events
- Produce digital creative for our website and social media platforms
- Produce photography for PR, products, the website and events
- Liaise with Purchasing team regarding the Promotions Calendar and the Catering manager on new menus and promotions
- Co-ordinate with the printers to obtain best price and ensure material is delivered on time
- Write engaging copy and provide competent level of editorial and proofing skills to ensure accuracy
- Manage the image library
- Assist with centre and group office marketing requests
Who we are looking for
- Multi-site retail marketing experience is desirable
- Experienced in managing multiple projects.
- Proven experience in InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator essential
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Organised, self-disciplined with a positive, collaborative attitude
- Photography skills are desirable
- Ability to deliver high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Please state your salary expectations when applying for the role. Please send covering letter and C.V. to George Bishop, HR & Recruitment Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org