Junior Product Designer
This company designs for clients spanning the Globe with bespoke luxury items for the hotel and hospitality marketplace. Their specialism is in the design and production of products made in a variety of materials ranging from wood, stone, leather, glass, metal, resin and melamine.
Based in NW London, they design and produce all their own products and this is an ideal role for a creative individual with a flair for product design and a passion for luxury. You will be able to design products and see them in operation around the world working alongside a group of talented designers.
The Junior Product Designer's role will involve:
- Developing bespoke products supported by detailed drawings
- 3D renders and visual presentations
- Tracking of product quality control
- Assisting with writing email marketing campaigns
- Contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
Experience and Skills for the Junior Product Designer role:
- 1 year of experience in product design
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Proficiency with Rhino (essential), KeyShot, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- An interest in graphics and typography
- Good communication skills and self-confidence
- Confident in multi-tasking
- Possessing a positive attitude
Starting salary for the Junior Product Designer (depending on experience and skill set) is in the range of £22k to £26k with 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, free lunches and pension. They also have parking available although a car is not essential to the role.