PR Account Manager - Lifestyle
Position: PR Account Manager - Lifestyle
Our client is an international and award-winning PR and Marketing consultancy working with UK and international clients. They are seeking a creative, tenacious and proactive Senior Account Executive / Account Manager with agency PR experience to work across a range of clients from luxury and lifestyle clients across prestige cars, fashion, high end charity galas, CEO luxury profiling, luxury retail stores.
Candidates will have a real understanding and practice of developing client strategies, servicing clients and campaigns to a high standard and handling end to end PR and marketing campaigns in the luxury sector. This is a great opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company's exciting international expansion plans.
You will be required to
- Hit the ground-running and have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns, which will enable you to secure standout coverage for clients in lifestyle, travel, luxury, beauty media
- Manage teams and servicing clients including the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
- Handle social media activities for clients
- Identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
- Identify brand collaborations
- Implement integrated marketing experience including social media and international marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
- Manage crisis situations
- Support event management campaigns such as for red carpets, interviews, screenings, junkets, media briefing, press conferences etc
- Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
- Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
- Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
- Creative & critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
- Self-starter with an ability to work under their own initiative
- A true team player
- International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.
Apply for PR Account Manager - Lifestyle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly