Junior Designer / Artworker
Position: Junior Designer / Artworker
Our client is a visual communications agency specialising in B2B and consumer literature, packaging, ID and branding, retail graphics and digital media. They are looking to add a Junior Designer / Artworker to their studio team.
The successful candidate will be working across a variety of predominately print based projects. This will include literature, packaging, POS / POP and trade ads. There will also be internal comms and digital banner ads.
- Excellent design skills
- Proven creative ability
- Good presentation skills
- Work well under pressure
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Good time management
- Excellent communication skills
- Express ideas with clarity, confidence and logical reasoning
- Work proactively and independently, and as part of a team
Experience and Knowledge
- At least 1‐2 years’ experience in an agency environment
- Fluent in the Adobe suite Creative Suite
- A strong portfolio
- Experience in traditional print
- Knowledge of POS / retail market would be beneficial
- Experience working with blue chip clients
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.