Fantastic opportunity to work onsite at a global beauty brand on behalf of one of the world’s leading independent creative production agencies.
You will be part of a fantastic team of onsite digital project managers, designers, copywriters, developers
looking after one of their biggest direct to brand clients. You will be based on-site at their offices
in Central London with some time in our head office in Clerkenwell when required.
We’re looking for a range of design, creative and production capabilities, including:
Knowledge and skills required
● Digital design experience across email marketing, banners, social campaigns and websites.
● Motion design knowledge – someone who can think through and execute on motion design to
enhance everything from landing pages to client social feeds.
● Conceptual thinking, we have the opportunity to be creative and input into idea execution.
● Presentation skills – We are looking for someone who is confident presenting their work to
● You’ll be responsible for creating thoughtful decks.
● Making is only half the battle, we’ll look to you to take the design through to final execution,
our designers create the final digital assets to spec.
● An astounding attention to detail is required.
● Able to take constructive criticism in good humour and apply revisions objectively and
● Contribution to production processes – we are looking for someone with a flexible attitude and
a willingness to get involved and help shape ways of working.
● Collaborative working – someone who is able to work closely with the copywriters and project
managers to deliver final designs to deadline. An all-round team player with excellent
interpersonal communication skills.
● Strong work ethic with the ability to work to challenging deadlines in a fast paced
environment, be able to use initiative, be proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude.
● Experience working in Adobe design packages is a must
● Experience using Adobe After Effects is beneficial
● Experience in press and POS is beneficial
● Extra credit:
- Experience with photo and video shoot production.
- A little code know-how – someone with a good understanding of responsive design and
how websites work.