Artworker/ Graphic Designer
Artworker/ Graphic Designer | up to £35K + excellent benefits | Bracknell. Berkshire
Our client is one of the biggest technology companies in the world. They employ over a hundred thousand people and turnover in excess of £20 billion. They provide products, solutions and services to a range of global clients.
They are now looking for an Artworker/ Graphic Designer with creative corporate design experience to join their growing team.
- Word and PPT are key to the role
- Confidently produce creative work whilst keeping to corporate brand guidelines
- Print design – managing all the way though to supply – exhibition and event graphics, brochures, posters, invitations, banners
- Work with global clients to help them articulate their messages, then translate these into relevant and compelling creative solutions
- Liaise with remote teams in multiple time zones
Skills & Experience required:
- Ambitious talent, preferably degree educated/ highly literate
- Precise, multi-tasking
- A dynamic and enthusiastic approach to both design and business
- Previous experience working in-house or agency side on both print and digital design projects for global corporate clients
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Microsoft Office (PPT and Word)
- Able to manage the expectations of global clients and remote team members at all times through open lines of communication
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – face, phone or Skype
- Impeccable English
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunities.