3D Designer - ALL LEVELS
The Fix Creative are currently looking for 3D Designer's (ALL LEVELS - Junior-Senior) to join a well established agency based in Bourne End that works with experience design and exhibitions. They have a massive and impressive client list and work globally.
As a 3D designer you will be able to translate a clients brief into a full brand experience using Cinema 4D and vectorworks, with a good knowledge of creating 3D brand environments in exhibition and experiential.
The 3D designer will work across multiple projects on behalf of a wider range of clients owning smaller projects or for larger projects working with the creative lead.
Responsibilities of the 3D Designer:
- The 3D Designer will develop creative concepts and designs for a wide range or projects Articulate design ideas clearly and ensure that other stakeholders views are taken into account.
- The 3D Designer will develop understanding of design briefs in terms of clients needs their brand values and personality
- The 3D Designer will work with the 3D design team to ensure all work meets the agencies standards
- The 3D Designer will seek out and understand competitor design standards to sustain and elevate the calibre of 3D design
- The 3D Designer will [articipate in client meetings and internal meetings to effectively present design work from
- The 3D Designer will pitch to delivery Review project times and costs against budget
- Organise and plan own work