We have an amazing opportunity available to join one of London's most sought after design studios in the capacity of Design Director - this could be someone who is looking to make the step up from senior, or isn't far from CD level.
They're looking for someone who is truly ideas driven but with an exceptional level of craft to their work to match their extremely high design standards. This is a hands-on position, typically creatively leading 2 or 3 projects, with additional responsibilities of mentoring and directing designers, presenting creative work and having input into the overall direction of the studio.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Orchestrating the delivering innovative creative work that is both conceptually solid and beautifully crafted
- Leading multiple creative briefs simultaneously, from initial strategy and concept to completion
- Hands-on design
- Managing, mentoring, inspiring and directing the design team
- Helping to maintain and continually pushing design/creative standards within the studio
This opportunity offers;
- An incredible work environment and culture that pushing and aims to stimulate creative excellence
- An excellent work/life balance - staying late is actively discouraged
- excellent salary and holiday package as well as numerous soft perks
- The chance to produce awarding winning work across a variety of design disciplines
If you're excited by this opportunity and feel you have the relevant experience please send your CV and portfolio to register your interest - firstname.lastname@example.org