Our client, a Central London based packaging design agency who are working predominantly in the FMCG, alcohol and personal care space have an urgent need for a talented Traffic/Studio Manager!
As Traffic/Studio Manager you will sit at the hub of the agency and your priority is the smooth effective running of the busy and ever-growing studio! You're responsible for the planning and day-to-day global workflow management, you'll work in partnership with the department heads to focus on improving the quality and delivery of work and you'll get to know everyone's special talents to ensure the agency are making the best use of their people's ability at all times!
You'll manage freelance resource who we can call on in times of need. Whether they are overstretched,
or have work in the studio which requires a unique skill set, you'll constantly be on the lookout for talented people, so that you are never caught short!
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Resource Scheduling and Studio Management
- Manage the resource schedule to keep the studio running effectively and ensure to avoid
wasted and/or downtime. Proactively follow up and create opportunities for things to be
actioned with enough time to ensure plans are in place.
- Openly take resource requests on board, asking the right questions about the brief and
requirements. Work in partnership with department heads as necessary, to help plan and
prioritise everything optimally.
- Manage change and updates. Inform team members of any project status updates or changes
to briefings or deadlines that may impact them, ensuring they are working on the correct
projects and to the right deadlines at all times.
- Source materials, keep the studio in order and stay on top of stationery needs.
- Lead weekly workflow review meetings with senior teams, to ensure all briefs are allocated
to the right people and for the appropriate timeframes.
- Ensure all actions coming out of meetings are followed up, and that everyone is quickly
informed of any changes that impact them, their projects, or priorities.
- Build relationships with freelancers to create a diverse pool of talent we can draw on at a
moments notice, whatever the requirement.
- Book any required freelancers, negotiate rates and manage the admin in line with company
- Manage the studio holiday, sickness and absence system
PERSONALITY AND PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS;
- You're extremely well organised, naturally juggling multiple tasks at any one time.
- You cope effectively when things are up in the air and carefully manage ever shifting priorities.
You understand things change both internally and externally and when they do, you remain calm
and change with them.
- You have excellent communication skills. You have the ability to listen, persuade, lead, and
negotiate. You are accessible and maintain fluid communication across our global studios and
ensure everyone is kept up to date.
- You're proactive and forward thinking. You read situations quickly, spot potential problems and
deal with them before they arise.
- You have an open outlook and remain level headed. You make good commercial decisions
about how work can be resourced effectively.
- You genuinely care about people and build collaborative working relationships. You listen well
to challenges and work with people to overcome problems in a positive way.
- You value company culture and enjoy playing an active role in creating this.
If you want to work for an award winning agency based in a buzzing area of Central London, please apply ASAP email@example.com
Packaging experience is desired; however, the client will also consider candidates from an integrated background!