Senior Account Manager - Experiential and Events
This acclaimed events and experiential agency, who have overseas offices and work on a global scale, are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join the London team. Working on world class, large scale events, activations, sponsorships, digital, social, sampling and experiential activities for some of the biggest brands across FMCG, food and beverage, sport and entertainment.
As a Senior Account Manager, you'll be committed to delivering top client service, streamlining process, managing the creative and live delivery of projects whilst building trusted relationships with your clients.
- You'll work from initial pitch through the strategy and development phrases, to implementation and being on site to monitor activity; you'll sink your teeth in and be comfortable working across all areas of a project from start to finish
- As a SAM, you will have strong logistical skills and be confident scoping out costs/ budgets, timeframes, resources, third party negotiation and all other elements involved in producing a world class event or activation
- Using your strategic approach, you'll add value to a project and ensure that your opinion is hear, your clients vision is honoured and that the creativity of the agency is championed; you'll know how to lynchpin teams to ensure consistency and open lines of communications
- Working into two Account Directors, you will be keen to manage juniors and offer your own mentorship to the growing team. You'll be actively involved in new hires and ensuring that they follow best practice
- At this level, you will be confident in leading a project through all areas of campaign, activation and event delivery; familiar with the nuances that arise within these disciplines and be able to use your previous experience to navigate through complex situations
- As a Senior Account Manager, you'll have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and a proven track record building and growing client relationships on a domestic and international scale
To be considered for this role, it is key that you have had prior experience/ exposure to delivering sampling campaigns [including as part of a wider campaign]
If you are a Senior Account Manager who has delivered campaigns spanning activations/ events/ pop ups/ sampling and are keen to join a global agency who are growing the London team, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk