Revit Architect / Assistant - TOP 100 studio - IMMEDIATE START
One of the most highly regarded and award winning AJ100 Architecture and Design firms based in London is looking for a proactive and creative individual to join their large team (100+).
With work/life balance as the main focus of their organisational strategy, you can expect to thrive in your role and be supported at every step of the way.
You will also have the opportunity to expand your skill-set on a variety of large-scale international and UK-based projects.
- Advanced Revit skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Immediate availability
- Experience in Landscape Design (desirable)
- 3 months with a possibility of extending further or going permanent
- Excellent work/life balance - you can expect to work 37.5-40 hours per week
- Hourly rates from £18 - 25 per hour and possibly more, depending on experience
- This opportunity is open to PAYE candidates and freelancers (LTD/Umbrella Company)
Please get in touch with Monika who specialises in Architecture Contract roles at Adrem.