Junior Account Executive
Account Executive | £26-30k | West London
Account Executive required for an up-and-coming digital agency in London.
They're looking for an ambitious and ambidextrous Account Executive with an interest in digital who is keen to deliver top quality campaigns that are powered by data insights.
They work with an array of envious clients ranging from lifestyle, arts, travel, design, professional services & many others - and this person can expect to work across the whole roster.
The office environment is not corporate or stuffy: They don't run a hierarchy because they value everyone's views and ideas.
They're not set in their ways: As a digital agency, it's pretty important that they're adaptable, so it's only right to them that if an approach isn't working, they change it.
The role would suit someone who is passionate about everything digital who wants to be more client-facing.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients to understand their requirements
- Quality control of all work being submitted to clients
- Communicating campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Offering creative ideas to the account manager to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity throughout projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A pro-active approach to managing SEO retained clients
- Full awareness and understanding of digital channels. Strong SEO knowledge preferable
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- A personable and professional character that will allow you to build client rapport
- The confidence to give clients trust in your work
To apply, please attached your CV.