Junior Account Executive
This boutique creative agency are looking to expand their team and bring on board a hands on Junior Account Executive to further shape their client services offering. Working in this small, fast paced environment, on a variety of established brands spanning tech, lifestyle and fashion, you will be hungry to add to the agencies success and be ready to get stuck in! As a Junior AE, you'll be eager to learn, keen to add value to the creative process and support your peers.
- Assisting in the day to day running of the studio; arranging meetings, supporting the Account Director and Producers with any project related admin tasks and helping streamline the creative process
- You'll be confident dealing directly with clients to take project feedback, briefs and run status calls on a daily basis
- As this is a small [but growing!] team, you'll chip in with proofing the quality of work before sending to clients, ensuring that everything is delivered on spec and within the agreed time frame
- You will write status reports throughout the life cycle of a job, always managing clients expectations and equally ensuring that the team around you has all the information needed to complete a project
- As AE, you'll support your AD on all campaign admin, ensuring that files are archived properly and that internal systems are kept up to date
- You'll be creative, and be keen to dip your toes into the agencies social media channels
- This agency are centred around creative content and video production, and as a Junior AE you'll assist on shoots, learning the ropes of production and be keen to help wherever possible; whether it be sourcing crew, location spotting, casting or hiring equipment
This agency are rapidly evolving; yet personality and attitude are everything to them. You must be passionate about film and production, eager to wear lots of hats and add value to the growth of the agency and internal culture, whilst being flexible, empathetic and proactive in your daily practice.
If you are looking for a role as a Junior Account Executive, with a basic knowledge of the creative process [film and production ideally] or be keen to learn about this area of the industry, then be sure to pop your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP
Please note, to be considered for this role you must have either relevant work/ internship experience or a qualification within the field.