Client Services Manager
This incredibly exciting, super creative agency, who are simply going from strength to strength and working on a global scale, are looking to bolster their growing team by on boarding a Client Services Manager. In this pivotal role, you'll take ownership over everything client focused, whilst working to streamline internal client services processes and implement new ways of work that increase efficiency.
- As Client Services Manager, you'll be passionate about what this agency values whilst always leading by best practice; you'll develop the skills of the team around you, inspiring them and ensuring they have the needed tools to perform their jobs
- You'll collaborate closely with the Founders, Creatives and Strategists to ensure that lines of communication are open, clear and concise
- You'll attend creative reviews and add value to the process! As a Client Services Manager you'll be passionate about the creative development of work and thrive on sinking your teeth into your client's brand and solving their business challenges
- Working so closely with top tier clients of all levels, you'll be able to identify possible opportunities for client growth, manage financial forecasting and know where to drive the business with a holistic, organic approach
- Whilst creativity will get you going, you'll equally be fascinated by working on brand strategies as well as scoping out the market landscape, able to cement yourself as a pillar of knowledge to your clients and peers alike
- You'll muck in - from scoping timeframes and budgets, to overseeing resource needs, whilst being comfortable in leading and delegating a team to manage delivery
If you are an experienced Client Services Manager, ideally with experience working on consumer/ lifestyle brands, with a passion for truly adding value both internally and externally with your clients, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!