Senior Designer - Retail and Hospitality
An award-winning design practice based in South West London are once again expanding their team and are looking for exceptional project and senior designers who are experienced within retail and/or hospitality.
- Develop concepts with management to provide an effective solution to the creative brief.
- Overseeing the workflow and deliverables for mid-weights and below.
- Support management with the day-to-day planning process in terms of hours and drawing requirements.
- Project manage the day-to-day development and preparation of scheme designs.
- Regular liaison with contractors, sub-contractors and all other relevant personnel.
- Prepare and submit planning applications, tender documentation and licensing drawings.
- Client liaison.
- Delegate tasks and activities to team.
Skills & Experience
- Communicate effectively with key team members and clients on a regular basis.
- Strive to produce work of a consistently high standard.
- Technical understanding of architectural design.
- Good understanding of current trends in the design industry.
- An understanding of target markets.
- Product design.
- Knowledge of materials.
- Calm under pressure.
- Organised and efficient.
- Pragmatic and flexible.
- Autocad 2D/3D.
- Sketching and drawing.
- Ability to interpret briefs correctly.
- Sketchup, Photoshop and InDesign.
This studio pride themselves on their client list and quality of work produced. Great location, beautiful studios, professional team, great salary and benefits….this is an opportunity not to be missed!