Technical CAD Designer
Position: Technical CAD Designer
Location: South West London
Our client is a creatively lead design, production and manufacture company specialising in the events and temporary installation industry. They are currently looking to recruit a Technical CAD Designer to join the growing studio and workshop.
The role requires the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously in a fast track and dynamic environment. The client has a collaborative approach to all projects so being a team player is essential. You will be involved in technical drawing deliveries for a diverse array of projects from product launches, private parties, exhibitions, live events to corporate clients. A strong sense of curiosity and ability in finding creative solutions to any brief, budget, challenge or deadline is an essential requirement.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly experienced Technical CAD designer with a passion for producing technical drawings for workshop manufacture.
- Experience in an equivalent position within a production workshop.
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of drawing and detailing accuracy.
- Has a strong understanding of construction methodology and materials for the production of construction drawings.
- Ability to think creativity in the interpretation of designs in relation to application of budget, deadlines, use of materials and construction method.
- Has a good understanding of the commercial aspects of delivering design.
- Proficient in Vectorworks 2D and 3D (Mac)
- Traffic / resource management of the drawing delivery packages.
Please make sure that your full address and details are included in your application for this role.