Account Director - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
This integrated creative agency, forming part of a larger global network, who pride themselves on creating dynamic brand communications, from identity through to brand experience for clients spanning fashion, lifestyle and consumer sectors, are looking for an Account Director, to join the team on a FTC for 6 months.
- In this pivotal role, you'll be a true conduit between internal teams; relationship building will be at the forefront of your offering, and you'll know how to partner effective communication with offering strategic guidance, collaborating across the agency and knowing how to draw on individuals key strengths and championing the process from brief to launch
- You'll be hands on from managing the creative process (brief, concept, scoping and production) calling upon your strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen to identify opportunities for your clients and agency alike; you'll know how to balance everyone's opinion and add value throughout
- You'll work closely with the Creative Director to manage the design and production process, and therefore be hugely experienced in managing the creative life-cycle from initial brief to integrated delivery; knowing how to craft and accelerate a project
- You'll partner closely with your internal project managers and designers from brief to delivery, you'll get stuck in to the logistics of a project, including overseeing budgets, timelines and resourcing for specific deliverables
- As this agency makes up part of a larger network team, you'll be a true people person; you'll connect, share ideas, inspire and mentor your peers all the whilst keeping an optimistic attitude and pushing for the highest standard attainable
- You'll be experienced in leading and delivering large integrated programmes of work, spanning TOV, campaigns, toolkits, activation's, digital, photoshoots and everything in between!
If you are an experienced Account Director, with a strategic mindset, eager to sink your teeth into something truly exciting, then be sure to send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP to register your interest for this FTC opportunity.