Experiential Account Manager (freelance and Permanent)
Reputable global events/experiential agency is looking for a freelance OR permanent “Account Manager”
This agency delivers event experiences for large global brands. The events the Agency deliver are heavily technologically-enabled. They are a mid-sized, incredibly ambitious and high-growth Experiential Agency that work with some of the most exciting brands in the world and they look to add an additional dose of passion and innovation to the industry!
They are based in the Central London Area.
On a day-to-day basis you’d be:
- Identifying new opportunities for briefs
- Talking to clients to establish their needs, meeting them face-to-face and running meetings
- Speaking with the creative team to come up with a workable solution to the clients’ needs
- Costing up projects
- Persuading clients and potential clients to work with the agency
- Project management of the event across the entire lifecycle through to final delivery
- Negotiation around prices
- Travelling onsite (included international travel to the US) to oversee the build process and liaise with the production team
In a nutshell, they need someone who can project manage the process end-to-end who is also able to win new opportunities and who also has the “commercial eye” to identify new business opportunities.
This isn’t a new business sales role – as they have a separate sales team, but they need someone who genuinely has the ability to persuade and manage clients. Once a potential client is passed to you by the sales team, it would be up to you to ensure that the client goes ahead, the project is delivered successfully and the client is happy. So it wouldn’t just be about project managing the delivery and then presenting the client with a status report, but it would building a close relationship with the client and ensuring that they stayed both committed to and happy with to the service - if for any reason this wasn’t the case, it would be about ensuring that this was resolved.
They would need someone who is experienced being on-site with technical builds and who understands the build process because the solutions the Agency deliver are quite technical, so they feel someone wouldn’t be able to project manage the process, if they weren’t accustomed to overseeing technical builds for experiential events.