ASG & Partners are a team of industry experts crafting bespoke solutions rooted in communication, creativity, and conversion. We take pride in creating messages that matter and even more satisfaction in knowing they’ve made an impact.
Are you looking for an agency where you can produce some truly great work? Then we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a confident, hands-on and client-facing Creative Director (graphic design and advertising) to drive creativity across the expanding portfolio of our integrated marketing agency. The ideal candidate will provide leadership and direction across the full breadth of the creative process - from concept through to design and execution. Your vision and conceptual thinking should capture the imagination of both clients and internal teams.
Committed to creating beautiful, effective and engaging work, your leadership in design, storytelling and project management across teams is essential. You should excel at generating plenty of relevant creative ideas and bringing them to life and have the ability to define and respond to client briefings and pass that knowledge to the team. Alongside a strong visual appreciation (art direction, design, visual editing), you will demonstrate a keen awareness of both online and offline trends; an understanding of different channels is crucial.
As well as being incredibly creative, you should have a head for organisation and experience of managing a team of creatives. We require a strong mentor who can use their experience to develop and grow those in their team, striking a balance between being both hands-on and overseeing other projects.
- have a relevant third level qualification or equivalent;
- be experienced in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite;
- have proven agency experience developing, implementing and driving effective and award-winning brand and advertising campaigns that excite, innovate and deliver results;
- have presentation skills as great as your design skills: knowing how to make a case and sell in an idea through compelling presentation decks;
- possess solid leadership and communication skills
- be a true team player who can successfully work across teams and technologies.
With a minimum of seven years’ agency experience designing for a multitude of brands, you will have a portfolio that reflects this. Managing multiple projects at varying stages of the creative process, and to budget, is what you do best.
This is a genuinely fantastic leadership opportunity to put your creative stamp on a growing team who work hard, inspire each other and have a brilliant time in the process. Are you who we’re looking for?
For more information and to apply, email us your CV with portfolio below.
An equal opportunities employer.